Tuesday, December 10, 2013

“University at its Finest”

Logo of MSU - IIT
The sun rises over the wide vicinity, raging with fast cars outside it and having a scintillating view behind the natural schema, with every step; the environment will bring you to a fine atmosphere.  Here, you’ll know the fascinating facts about everything; known for its competitiveness and being significantly reliable for academic purposes.

The Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology, an eminent and a reputable university that offers high quality education and higher learning that will prove that everything here is well – founded and at higher stake of objectives.

With its reliable mission and vision, the MSU – IIT Administration revealed that being the best should not be ours; it should be made by us. In fact, as I witnessed, MSU – IIT, don’t just make the best, but also it has the best. It has the most exceptional professors, magnificent students and marvelous equipment and resources that could make everyone ease their agony in dwelling so hard on their studies. They will provide quality education through research and community involvement.

When I first entered the outstanding university, one factor that amazed me a lot is the passion and sincerity of every people there to learn and to engage the development of every skills and capabilities.

First, I was enrolled at the College of Education taking up Bachelor in Elementary Education Major in English under the Department of Professional Education. One advantage to truly pursue in finishing my studies here in MSU – IIT is the facilities that really have first – class in not making your life miserable. It wouldn't take time to make your work easier and more genuinely learn from it.

Formidable professors are here, who make everything helpful that you would appreciate them for teaching students to have clever minds and sharp – witted intellect. This institution is the center of excellence in Mindanao, which is relevant in Science and Technology for each individual and the society. More of, it is a world class institution that builds on academic and curricular activities.

I don’t have to judge whether I have a department that stunned me a lot or have not stunned me a lot. MSU – IIT at its finest encouraged me to pursue successfully on my studies and hailed me to my field I am taking.

Mindanao State University, an institution with passion and motivates to greater heights of Excellency and high quality learning.



No comments:

Post a Comment