Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dear You

Dear You, my poem composition.


Dear you,


All my life, I have been dreaming of a joyful beginning, and flourish myself into a wonderful ending. It may endure impending pain or a joyful proclivity, but as long as it could ease my heart’s doleful melody.


I JUST LOVE YOU INFINITELY, WITHOUT BOUNDARIES AND BEYOND TIME!

. . .


Chapter 1 : “ the astounding beginning ”


It all began when I saw you in a very noisy room,
The impression of resplendent and a gorgeous bloom.
You are a girl that is so private, fervent but not that strict,
Your personality is mystique, wearing your dress shaded in pink.


It all started by calling my name and a simple hi and hello.
Then I asked your number and saved it in my phone.
I could not believe that you would approach me that time.
And then, I concluded that you will be a good friend of mine.


I remember that day when you texted me,
Saying, “are you angry with me?” felt it without glee.
I just replied and laughed incessantly,
Because it is imponderable and it seems that you are very worried.


There is this moment where I am very shocked and washed,
You texted me and said that I am your crush.
I didn’t mind it because I know it is not true,
Maybe you are just playing or in the mood of nothing to do.



Chapter 2 : “ the benevolent closeness ”


When you are always there, I kept on changing my perception,
I do not want to move densely if I have this kind of imagination.
In a sudden, we became friends and obtrude secrets closers
Yes. I am an open-minded and a trustworthy person ever.


As time goes by, I am confident and you made me pamper,
By your ways of having me, like a very fortunate toddler.
In you, I felt the haven inside me but still hooked up in falter,
By my personality, it changed but still afraid to be judged after.


Your words are not worthless and insignificant.
It is palpably genuine and truthfully tolerant.
Your secret is my secret as well,
My trust is outspoken and yours are extricate to tell.


My own beliefs are my contentment in the past,
Because now it seems that life’s impertinence doesn’t last.
As you made me realized what life’s feature is?
The impasse is turned into a suitable bliss.




Chapter 3: “ the bewildered confession ”


We always had a serious conversation,
Every word to tell is a shocking revelation.
You told me the unleashing character inside you,
And turned out a situation that can be understood by few.


My exultation is memorable and unpredictable
Because you entrusted me of what you have called a love so impenetrable.
I extol myself in you, as my character and feelings are like yours,
It has just begun and incipient to open my loving doors.


That was the first time that my sensation is unexplainable,
The more you confess makes my felicity tumble.
Every time your mouth speaks a million blast of speech,
I secluded myself to you even everyone’s wants you for them to reach.


We had so many conversations and it seems so awkward and funny
But it is amazing to the extent that I love you and you love me.
Our underlying explanation will be still ours,
Even if it is inauspicious to the eyes of human eyes and hailed to war.



Chapter 4: “ the gratifying acceptance ”


After all the jealousy and misunderstandings,
Still, we are impervious to ameliorate everything.
We consolidate our relationship and the connection within us,
Because we both want that our company will last.


My love for you is faithful, sincere, infinite and pure,
You had made my solitary heart into an endless pleasure.
Your expectations are sometimes hard for me to grant,
But let me do and sacrifice things according to what you want.


I am willing to love you as much as you do and deserve
You are for me always that I do always preserve.
I am thankful that God brought you in my life.
It is not planned but it is about destiny that has been enticed.


I will always love you even if it is meant to be wrong.
I will give you everything; even sing you a beautiful song.
My life is discerned and disbursed you with my whole love.
Because even your tiniest twist of sweetness would be enough.



Chapter 5: “ the loving heart ”


You are the stars of my beautiful shimmery night
You are the light of my morning sun that shines so bright.
You are the shield of every battle we take,
And I am your greatest armor for you to be saved.


You made my day having countless smiles,
Even if sometimes my selfishness can walk a hundred miles.
I am used of seeing you every minute, every day.
And I don’t want that we both will be far and far away.


You have turned an ordinary day to a special one,
Then we are always be together and we always bond.
As we light up our way to support and love each other,
May we be holding our hands, together, forever.


I know our situation gone so deep,
I gave up everything, and be all yours to keep.
You will always be my one and only.
And I am yours and you will always be my loving lady.


Lovingly yours,
The Author




-         To be Continued (Hopefully) - 


No comments:

Post a Comment