Saturday, November 30, 2013

Introducing: Majestic Man

A man with dignity and passion.

I am a child who was born to be homage and a God-fearing individual. I am a child who wants to have a favorable kind of life. I am a child who is contented on what I have and who I am. And lastly, I am a child who is perfect in the eyes of our amazing God. 

I am Jose E.G. Michael Ulla Lacre, a 17 year old boy who has a prepossessing personality, with a very loquacious mouth but undeniably tall, incurably dark and owning a winsome face of masculinity. I am the product of the affectionate love of a beautiful woman and a modest man. 

My life has many unpredictable surprises. I may not have a house so big, many dazzling money and a complete family but I am happy of what I have right now especially with my gorgeous mother, the only woman in my life.

I am only a simple man, who has simple ways of living but has an extraordinary mission in life and enigmatic dreams. I may not surpass all the expectations of the people around me but I can be able to achieve my goals successfully. 

I am not naive, to the extent that I am an open-minded person. I believe that studies and assured responsibilities are my priorities. 

Taking up Bachelor in Elementary Education major in English is not really my main choice. All my life I had been aiming to be a lawyer. When I received the letter from the MSU - IIT Administration, I passed Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. I am very overwhelmed and excited because my dream as a lawyer will come to a beginning. But that precious dream has come to an end. I had my precluding statement long time ago.

Back when I was a child, I said to myself that if what will be the course of my older brother then it will be mine as well. So I decided to underpin myself to take BEED English since it is my brother's course too. But my mind and heart are fighting, undecided and uncertain.

I am a kind of person who believes in sign. During election week, I asked God that what will I going to choose. Is it AB Political Science or BEED English? And now, when I reached the corner of a street, there is this tarpaulin with "A Teacher Party list" on it. So, by that moment, I decided that I will be pursuing BEED English. That was a sign and I will grab it.

My endeavor has brought me into the right path where I am delightfully enjoying everything. I may not get what I really want but as long as my heart and mind's melody are safe and sound then I will be always happy enjoying everyone's company.

I, a majestic man, and hopefully a future educator, then so be it! 

2 comments: